Skip to content

LPM down to 0.04 after new update

edited January 2014 in Need Help
I was getting around 40-60 lpm, but after the new update (7.37) it dropped down to 0.04 i'm not really sure why it's doing this I checked all the proxies and there working fine, I also tried to use my verified list off of gsa ser and still the same thing. I am getting "Captcha Sniper Error: undefined error message" but captcha sniper seems to be working just fine, I tried to run the project without CS but it didn't make any difference.Also Gsa Ser has slowed down a lot which is most likely the cause of the problem but I haven't changed anything from the old version to 7.37.I checked my vps and everything is running like it should the speed is fine and i'm not running anything ales on the vps.
Tagged:

Comments

• edited January 2014
    Clean up your URL site list, especially if you see 'already parsed' in the info box quite frequently. Options->Advanced->Tools, then clean up duplicate URLs and domains.
  • That didn't really do anything to help, If that was the problem it should have slowed down awhile a go and not right after the update.
  • wow, glad im still on 7.24 now :) happy at 60lpm right now.
  • Lol,is their anyway back? This shit is starting to piss me off. Is their a support email?
  • same here. my lpm is 50-55 before the latest update. now i only getting 16-21 .. 
  • edited January 2014
    I made this mistake many times. Id have a lpm hit after an update, then I 'go for broke' and gamble again updating once agian hoping it would fix the lpm only to be dismayed to find it was even worse. I am laughing as I read your title cos I too was stuck at exactly 0.04 for a while :D. Then I would realize i couldnt rollback to the original one a cpl back since the rollback would now be to the other shit one :D. Also sven has stated he refuses to keep old versions for ppl to download. so, yea your screwed :D. You have to jsut pray that it sorts itself out down the line now :D. Thats where Im at. I couldnt go back so I finally found one with with decent speeds and havent fucked with it since :)
  • BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    If you don't like the new version, just run the _old.exe and keep those old files so you can go back to one you like.

7.38 is running great for me. 252 LPM at 1000 threads on a new dedi.
  • @Brandon Do you let SER scrape or use external scrapers?

Cheers.
    I use both and go back and forth. I prefer GScraper because it's fast, but I also tend to let SER do some scraping.
  • Hi Dear @Brandon, Can you tell me where can i find _old.exe for old version.
    Right click on the application > Open File Location. You'll see Search_Engine_Ranker_old.exe

Mine is in C: > Program Files > GSA Search Engine Ranker.
  • Thanks @Brandon for information.  :-*