Skip to content

GSA SER captcha setting should not be universal

One of the design flaws with GSA SER is the universal captcha setting. Captcha settings should not be universal because the user may want different settings for different projects. for example, for an important project (maybe a tier 1) I want to use captcha breaker first, and if it can't handle it, then I will send it to paid captcha services because it's such an important project. but for a tier3, I dont want to spend money and I will just let captcha breaker handle whatever it can, and forget about the ones it can't handle. Is this impossible to do at this point, or did I miss something?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    You miss a setting than. You can configure this in project where you send to all services, 1st only or 2nd only or none.
  • edited January 2014
    Sven, to the best of my knowledge, 1st only or 2nd only doesn't work for this purpose. I have captcha breaker as first captcha solver in the universal Options section. I don't have any other services there. I set up decaptcher through captcha sniper's options. I want to tell the software "for this project, which is important, use captcha breaker first, if that doesn't work, captcha breaker should send to decaptcher." "But for this other project which is not so important, use captcha breaker. If that doesn't work, forget about it. don't send to paid service" I am not sure how I would implement that, I don't think 1st only and 2nd only in the options menu is what I am looking for.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Thats exactly what you are looking for. Just make sure you move DBC out for CB and add it as second option in SER. This way you have more control and not waste CB's resources.