Skip to content

Add powerfull indexer

KaineKaine thebestindexer.com
edited January 2014 in GSA Search Engine Ranker
Hello,

I found a particularly effective indexing service. All I submit it is indexed in minutes.

This is very probably the best currently (free), and yet I am a regular of this type of services.

Try you'll love it !

I know that the treatment is not necessarily advantageous (bid / multiple bids), but this could be active this from a PR set. Services overloaded can be solved by a short timeout set.

As you can see, simply enter the url (sometimes he asks a keyword). Treatment would be fast. Imagine all backlink indexed in minutes ...

The problem is there a recaptcha and the site is still overloaded ...

Would it be possible to retrieve the services to integrate Engine Ranker ?

The website is http://googleping.com/

EDIT

I just extract for you, if you like or know this service  (I think we will enter with proxy/Active at some PR for example):

-Url selected >
-Selected keyword >
-Submit in one time (X Thread 13+80+7=100) >

-Popular choice

http://ping.blo.gs                                 // DOWN

-Blog Services

http://ping.blo.gs                                 // DOWN

-Feed Services

Comments

• would be a nice idea, i used googleping in past and it is pretty effective. hoping to have it in upcoming update.
  • KaineKaine thebestindexer.com
    Thank you, the webmaster of googleping have selected good services :)
  • I agree for this. some people still use external indexer service.
  • You can use GSA itself to help index stuff faster you know. I made a YouTube tutorial about this [feedback welcome, if I got something wrong then tell me so I can put a correction in the video!]
    edited January 2014
    Thank baldonius, i think we'll have to do with :)

What do you think of that Sven ?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    I had a look at that "service" but the prices seem insane for there payed version. The free one I just don't want to add as they propably don't want programs to automatically send there.
    edited January 2014
    Excuse me I did not understand.

You talk about googleping, or method of baldonius ?

For googleping, have no need to go on their WebSite, I have extracted for you all the services (above).

Could have put here:

I am willing to get involved and help for adding this quality.

Whether you liked, I can sort the services I extract googpling (those in my first post)

1 only url
      2 Url + keyword
      3 ....

I think if you add it, it will allow the use of proxies
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Ah you mean adding there ping urls? Well I did that already. The next version has all of them who seem to be valuable and working. though if someone has more RPC Ping URLs, let me know.
    edited January 2014
    Yes that's right :)

By cons are not RPC2.

I have a very big list of RPC2 (use with SEOLinkRobotPro) but googleping is very more powerfull. i don 't know why.