Skip to content

Ranking Problem of Domains and blogs ?

Hi guys, I've been using GSA SER for the last 7 months. There is no doubt about that this is a great software in order to get ranking on keyword and good link-building. Apart from this, I got rank on my few sites (Domains-Health related) and blogs. But in the past couple of days, My ranking is going down. Some sites and blogs are not in under 100 in google which were ranked under 10 position in google before. After getting rank on my keyword, i create few new backlinks everyday for my sites or blog...what might be the reason for this problem ? Kindly help me out, so that i can get my ranking back soon ?

Thanks....
Tagged:

Comments

• I create at least 50 - 100 new links every day, although i have reache 1st position for my target kw. Many of verified sites go down or are moderated, so you have to continue to build links constantly.
    Of course, there is also a chance that you have been penalized. In any case, just create more projects constantly.
  • Thanks @RayBan for your suggestion. Do you create new links for Tire1 (Main website). or Sub Tires ?
  • I create new links for main website, but if you have other backlinks that you can control (e.g. your sites, blogs) you can make them as your tier 1. Do not want to build links to other persons sites just to find out that my article has been modified (link removed) or completely deleted.
  • edited January 2014
    Hi @RayBan thanks for your advice. I will try to follow them.. One more question.. I have two VPS server.. one is running very well but at second Server..it running very poorly and slowly. the Settings are same at both server. Proxies same. And when i remove my " Duplicate urls and domains " , It takes minimum 1 hours to remove ... What happening at my server.. Can you give me some advice to run it fast......

Thanks 
  • Build deeper instead of wider.
  • edited January 2014
    Hello @sweeppicker , Where can i build this setting deeper instead of wider. Tell me in detail plz..
  • Build deeper tiers instead of building links directly to your website. This will power up your links and allow you to push your rankings easier.
  • edited January 2014
    okay @sweeppicker but tell me about " Remove Duplicate domains and links " . Why is it taking too long time to remove ? Is there any connection of setting Global or project option..