Skip to content

trouble setting up hotmail accounts

I got a bunch of hotmail accounts on fiverr.  I checked some of them manually by going to hotmail.com and logging on and they seem to work.  When I test them in gsa i get very inconstant results.  Sometimes none work, sometimes some work, and sometimes different ones work.  basically different results every time i check the same list of 10 emails.  What am I doing wrong?

Comments

• using proxies ?
  • yup.. using proxies and the box is checked.  I was trying to do a bunch at once and haveing weird results.  when I do one at a time it seems to work right so i guess I'll just go with that.
  • i always use 5 emails per project, and maybe three or four days, change all of them, 

• Ok thanks.  I'll try that.
  • spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    Are you sure it's not just a bug with SER? When I register for a brand new outlook email and then add it into SER and click TEST button, about 1 in every 15 times it says FAILED immediately. I then re-test it and it works fine... And can login fine in the browser...
  • I think you are right that this seems like a bug in the program.  Hopefully one of the developers will see this and work on it.(or tell us what we're doing wrong
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

"one of the developers" that would be me as I am the only developer

Anyway I don't see why this would be a problem in the program. Might be an issue on timeout, but thats the only reason I see it would fail and suddenly work.

• spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    I just checked my original projects from about 8 months ago and the Outlook / hotmail emails still work and are not blacklisted either, AFAICT.