Skip to content

Verified count isn't going up, yet project pauses

Hey gang,

I have a project in GSA that is set to pause after 30 (+/-5) verifications per 1440 minutes. The amount of verifieds yesterday was 117. Today it's 119, i.e. it built 2 verified links, yet the project is on pause and in the log it says:
"14:40:23: [ ] Project on pause for 659 more minutes as 35/32 verifications have been reached."

35/32 verifications, yet the amount of verifieds only increased from 117 -> 119.

At first I thought I didn't look right but I've checked every day now for a week and it's like that every day. It's almost as if GSA is confusing verifications from emails with real verified links. Or for some reason the verified counter is broken, which I doubt or else threads like this would have popped up everywhere here.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    I seen this happen also.Not sure what the problem is. Maybe SER is not writing the verified for us to the log or something.

I seen this on a bookmark project yesterday, For verified URL's all it gave me was profile pages. Not a single bookmark url was shown to be verified but the project was still pausing when it apparently hit the verified limit or the project even though it was not showing me all the verified url's.
  • @Sven could you please look into this? I'm still having this problem and I just noticed that verified links are being sent to the seo indexer, yet the verified count (not at the bottom of GSA but in the projects tab) isn't going up. Can also send you a project if needed.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    I have already taken a look on this and next version will improve things here. Though you need to wait till it's properly tested.