Skip to content

Important Message Maybe Blocked By Search Engines

So I just, today, started getting an error and I'm getting it on all of my projects...

maybe blocked by search engines, no site list enabled, no engines allowing url extraction chosen, no scheduled posting No targets to post to (maybe blocked by search engines, no site list enabled, no engines allowing url extraction chosen, no scheduled posting)

I checked all my proxies and they are all working fine. I don't understand what this means.

Comments

• I'm suddenly getting the same message on about a third of my projects (right after I updated to the latest version) and I've never seen it before. What does this mean and - more importantly - how can I resolve it?
  • Me too. And more importantly my LpM has dropped significantly and I haven't changed anything. 
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    bahh please, this new message system has nothing to do with lpm...it's a message only!
  • Please just tell us what it means.

paste the message please.
  • So I just, today, started getting an error and I'm getting it on all of my projects...

maybe blocked by search engines, no site list enabled, no engines allowing url extraction chosen, no scheduled posting No targets to post to (maybe blocked by search engines, no site list enabled, no engines allowing url extraction chosen, no scheduled posting)

I checked all my proxies and they are all working fine. I don't understand what this means.
    please update to the latest version.
  • I updated last night was latest update and after this aI also got this problem.
    well than it is just like that....not enough targets to post to I would say!?
  • but this is serious ? will it do any impact on ranking as it is appearing on all my projects.
  • edited January 2014
    I think this new "maybe blocked by search engines" msg is confusing. When I first saw it I thought something was wrong with my proxies. But they are all working perfectly fine! Its just that GSA has difficult to find new targets which triggers this msg. You can easily see in the log if the proxies are blocked or not.

Also what does that this msg means and where do I activate it? "no engines allowing url extraction chosen". Since its in the warning msgs I suppose I need to activate it?
  • Somebody please answer this, this is really irritating i am getting everything red now !
  • @incription

I am just clearing those message as i dont find any solution for it.

@Gurkan you use the option to extract new targets from verified urls who link on the same page. That however is only happening on some engines like blog comments, image comments and guestbooks. There you see your URL + others posted on the same page. Now what the program does here it take all URLs and tries to post to them.

Since you have no engines in the project enabled for this, you can as well disable that option. Saves you some processing times.

• edited March 2015
    @Sven I'm getting this a lot but only on one set of projects within a group (about 15 projects in total).

I only want it to post from the verified file, which I've set, all SEs turned off, only SEREngines checked. I have a very healthy verified list and am adding to it every day. So far I have 1 verified link....I get the projects turning to orange (searching) which is not what I have the settings at. All other projects in that server are working fine, just one particular group isn't working.
    So you are saying that even though you do not have any search engines selected, you get this message?
  • Yes. I can't figure it out. I have been using SER for 18+ months and never come across this. All of my other projects are fine, just this one particular one. I've been through every step over and over to see if I'm missing something but I can't see anything. 
    Maybe you use the option to analyze compeditors links?
  • Tried that but still nothing.
    Please send the project backup please.
  • Getting this error message as well. Something seems strange. Same list, tons less verifieds.
  • @Sven thanks pm'd the backup to you.
  • saksomohsaksomoh Indonesia
    got the same message here. Ton of verified list, proxy alive...but still got that error message.
  • Turns out I had issues with me content and a setting that made only one post per account and no more posts allowed (not sure why or how I'd checked that function). Sorted now.
  •  No targets to post to (maybe blocked by search engines, no scheduled posting)
    Todos mis proyectos les pasa esto?
  •  No targets to post to (maybe blocked by search engines, no scheduled posting)
    The same problem.
    who can help us,please?
  • No targets to post to (maybe blocked by search engines, no site list enabled, no verified URLs to extract targets, no scheduled posting)

any solution? plese help
  • No targets to post to (maybe blocked by search engines, no site list enabled, no url extraction chosen, no scheduled posting

• just ignore it

go to option >>> advanced >> don't send massages 
    also uncheck the pr checking cuz its useless (google not updating pr sence 2013)

and make sure u have many search engines enabled

msn (bing)
    yandex (the best)
    google (must have)
    yahoo (good)
     and check only important engines (project >> modify >> edit >> option >> how to target engines )

and let it post 5 times to each site if u have many email in email verification window
  • AramAram philippines
    No targets to post to (maybe blocked by search engines, no site list enabled, no url extraction chosen, no scheduled posting )

Did anybody figured out this how fix? thanks