Skip to content

Bunch of gsa queries and some propositions

Still being a newbie with gsa as I bought it now a while ago. I tried to gather my second (hope last that big) portion of queries/doubts and some propositions:

1. Can we somehow make massive operations on all projects? I mean changing destination urls, mails, re-verifications, the way gsa is posting etc.
2. I really enjoy remove dupes function - as it would be impossible to make it with every file separetely. But the remove duplicate domains have one big error - it remove dupes from every folder. I do not want to clean my verified folder with leave only unique domain function - but only identified folder.
3. Regarding the above - is gsa skipping on the fly duplicate domains when we post on verified global list (but also on the other)?
4. Is there somewhere a list of accounts the gsa made? Like wordpress articles, pligg etc and also ability to import accounts that I made for various platforms with my previous softwares?
5. Is program files the only folder needed to backup our all preferences and projects? Or maybe the build in export function backs up more data?
6. More and more wordpress scripts are protected from login/registration with second login usually wplogin/wplogin - I check that they are not identified and then cannot be registered by gsa - are you planning to add that functionality?
7. What exactly does the clean up function does? Is it only making alive check? Or mayby another identify platform and sort in? I guess it works on the global lists - but on which one - verified, submitted, identified or them all?

Comments

• Maybe the questions are difficult to read so there is no answr ;) - how can we make new lines on this forum?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

1. select projects + right click ->modify -> you got several options that to import emails, edit single options and so on

2. sorry impossible and I don't see the usage here anyway. Just uncheck the engines where you don't want the domains be uniqu

3. depends on the engines and options, usually yes

4. edit project->tools->export->accounts

5. backup projects does just that (projects folder).

6. give me a sample site and I try to support it (or feel free to script it yourself)

7. it works on all site lists you choose + yes it does a live check and tried to identify the engines again. All none working get removed

• OK regarding backup - did you mean folder gsa in program files? I see there only Email_Engines, enines, icons and preview folders - no projects.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    projects are stored in the application data folder.