Skip to content

What is wrong with my Setup

Can some of experienced members comment on my setup please:

In first layer (that I usually point to manually created WEB2.0) I use platforms that support full articles (contextual links).
Those are:
- All Article
- Expression engine in Forums
- All Social Network
- All Web20
- All Wiki

In About Yourself I use this:

-----------------------------------------------------------------
%spinfolder-C:\folder with 100 articles in spin format%

%keyword% {Related links|Related sites|Read more at|Partner sites|Related recourses}:

- %related_url_link%
- %related_url_link%
- %related_url_link%
-----------------------------------------------------------------

I like this setup because it insert several related links, so my URL is masked...

In Login and Forum nick field I use something like this:

{keyword1|keyword2|keyword3}{0|1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9}{0|1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9}

Purpose of this is getting keyword reach URLs on platform that support it (most of Wikis for example).

In Article Manager I have just one article that use the same macro like one above in About field.
So, it loads random article from one folder where are all articles in Spin format.
For Article title I use big list of keywords in Spin format.
Again there are related links in the end of article and I use "Insert Sentence in article" as option for placing my site URL inside article.

Depends from project I choose to post only on PR1+ sites.
In some projects I select all engines that support "inurl:",
or on some other I choose to post to Global site list (submitted and verified).

Problem that I'm facing is that in first two or three days I get many links, like 2000 to 4000 and then after that only one to five new links per day.

I always use two hotmail account per each project.

Can anybody comment on my setup or share your setup for all fields and what engines are you using in 1st layer, for contextual links.

Comments

• Looks OK, PR1 will cause lower links to be made, but I think if you're struggling then what are your machine specs? Connection speed? Proxies? Speed of proxies? Email accounts? Advanced Options ie. timeout, time between SE searches etc.