Skip to content

SER Crashed

Just had a notice that it has stopped working asking to close program. Whole SER window was blacked out. On latest version (7.31).

Just thought I'd let you know @Sven.

Edit: Okay, on starting SER again I can see there is new version (7.32) out too. Does it have anything to do with this crash?

Cheers.

Comments

• Upgraded to v7.32 and noticed about that alert messages. Have a question. Each project shows several proxies as blocked. Now does "blocked" means blocked while querying search engines or blocked on the few sites it tried to post to?

Thanks.
  • same here.. Just upgrade to 7.32 and now there's pop up asking me to stop all the projects.

thanks
  • The new Version 7.32 comes with Popup "Memory out of Range". And the Memory goes after 20 min over 800 MB (i have 4 GB free) and than comes the poup. In the earlier Versions no Problems, never goes over 150 MB.
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    Welcome to my world! :((

I had the same problem for 3 - 4 days, driving me crazy.
  • I forgot to mention, I am also getting a lot of "Please wait" loader these days since past 2-3 versions. When I opened the VPS now it is running again currently. No idea.
  • I had 10 threads running today and got out of memory errors.
  • anyone downloaded 7.33 ? having out of memory issues
  • There's even v7.34 lol.
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    edited January 2014
    7.35 - fix: another bug fix from previous build 
  • edited January 2014
    Gotta sleep - is it any important? Like could bug anything like hell?
  • edited January 2014
    Just closed ser . Fired up Gscraper , better scrape new targets till the problem is sorted out .
    @s4nt0s I am getting setup files corrupt error , everytime I try to download v7.35
  • I also have out of memory issue, the 7.35 - fix: another bug fix from previous build I guess was meant to fix it - try to downlaod it.
  • Yesterday I also sent Sven a 5 min screencast of SER's misbehavior :) It freezes but still working in the background so if you wait long enough you can click on something
  • AzraelAzrael Uruguay
    edited January 2014
    7.35 works fine, no Memory Crash. Halleluja :-)

Edit: Ok, i write it and Version 7.36 is on the Way :D Update and restart Day *lol*
  • Record breaking day for updates!
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Yea Im really sorry for this. And still I fixed some more bugs already for the message system. But now I got some more time to test everything and avoid this "bug fixing release spam". 
  • edited January 2014
    @Sven That's just fine, no need to say sorry haha. Instead we all appreciate the super fast bug fixes!