Skip to content

How to set up email verifier to work optimaly with hide-my-ip

i am a bit confused and need a recommendation on how to set up email verifier to work optimaly with hide-my-ip.
use random DNSs, proxies, both?
could somebody post a picture of the best settings to use with hide-my-ip?
thank you
mario

Comments

• I just buy the GSA Email Verifier, I like to know does GSA Email Verifier support http://hidemyass.com/vpn/?

Thanks
    Darman
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Oh sorry @darman82 I just don't know. If they support static IPs than it should work.
  • Hello Sven -

Also just got GSA last week. Can you post how to use hide-my-ip please. As screen capture of the settings will be very helpful.

Thanks!
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    No you didn't get GSA because we will never sell the company. For HideMyIP you should be able to choose the program from there settings menu. I never owned it but I was told it's like that. Also make sure you buy the Premium Service as that has static IPs which are required.
  • Yes thanks for the correction I purchased GSA Email Verifier :D   - not your company
    Please either share the link or confirm what you mean by "you should be able to choose the program from their settings menu". Which program? GSA Email Verifier?
    I went to HideMyIP settings menu and I'm not sure what option is used to select the program.
    Just need a little help to set this up so it can work effectively.
    Trying to get started here.

Thank you.