Skip to content

What numbers should I watch?

If I create a project then next to the project name is S and V (submitted, verified)

Down the pottom of the program is also S and V (for all projects).

If I only run one project and reset the bottome S and V then I get a lot bigger number of V in the bottom than next to the project name. In the bottom it shows 300 verified, next to the project name it shows only 20. 

Also the S number keeps getting bigger and then also smaller. 

What is the correct numbers I should look at? I have automatic verification selected.

Comments

• The only numbers you should care about is your rankings :)

But, your submitted will go down when they are verified (or aren't if you have remove after 1st try of verification). Verified numbers should be the ones you are bothered about. If the % of verified to submitted gets higher then you're doing something right.
  • Well.. I'd still like to know how many links are really there. If I run GSA for 3 days and it shows I have 30k links but in reality it's 1000 then I should also be worried about that, not just the rankings.
  • Depends what types of links you're making. Some might have admin verification and can take hours/days to be verified. Some might not get verified at all.
  • edited January 2014
    I am not asking about if they get verified or not. I am asking why the verified number is bigger in the bottom of the program than next to the project name when I am running only the one program and I have resetted the numbers at the bottom of the program.
  • spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    edited January 2014
    As others have said, rankings and earnings are the only numbers to watch. If your rankings are up, you're doing good. Sorry if this sounds facetious but I think a lot of people get caught up unnecessarily with LpM etc.
  • ronron SERLists.com
    The project number is really the definitive number as you can view the verified and it all ties out. I can't explain why the total number on the bottom would be different as I never noticed that.
  • I think sometimes it just gets out of sync. Mine currently is out of sync by a few hundred. Not really fussed about it.
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    Never noticed that either. Probably caused by unexpected shut down of the program i would imagine, where it didn't save all data before closing.
  • OP - right click, refresh, the stats change.
  • refresh didn't do anything :(