Skip to content

How do you guys increase verified link ?

I follow some GSA setting on this forum and see the result on each setting, but i'm still confused about several things like why my verified link was not increase anymore expecially on tier 2.

Tier 1 Setting : image
Tier 2 Setting : image
GSA option : imageimageimageimageimage I used 40 semi-dedicated proxy(buyproxies.org) but i only used for 5 min then some of them got blocked by google. Can anyone tell me whats wrong with my GSA and with my proxies. Thanks before

Comments

• Forget web2.0 as they are not maintained due to the amount of changes they make to their registration screens.  If you want to do web2.0 you need Ranwyz or FCS Networker or SERengines.  You're just wasting resources trying to post to them.

You've got some sort of issue with your proxy if you have 40 private ones as the 1st screenie shows 1291

How many kw are you using?

Setting PR3 min for T2 is going to restrict your numbers until you build a large site list
  • spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    Is it on a VPS server? try increasing your threads.....
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    You have private proxies checked but your proxy count shows 1291 proxies.

They must be public proxies no?
  • @davbel
    At first i ran 40 proxies then when nothing change on verified link i try to add public proxies hoping the verified change also boost the lpm on it but still nothing changes. Did i do something wrong here? I'll post later the screen of my kw

@spunko2010
    No vps and how to increase it?
  • edited January 2014
    @davdel 1. if I not using web2.0 on T1 does had any ideas the good or best setting for T1. I do not consider using other software that you mention, in GSA what the best setting in your opinion.
    2. I was using about niche kw 3500. T1, T2 and T3 using the same kw. At this point did i should add more kw or not?
    3. Sorry wrong screen, this the right ones for T2 of my setting
  • @spunko2010 I dont have vps, i ran it on my windows server 2008 SP1 this is the specification :
    Windows server 2008 SP1
    Intel Xeon CPU E3-1230 V2
    16 Gb Ram
    Run's on Broadband connection 12Mbps

May I ask how many threads GSA setting.

• edited January 2014
    @gooner
    Before I only using 40 semi-dedicated proxies but some got blocked by google. Because of that I add public proxies on it. Are you recommend I'm join of public proxies? If I'm not join in public proxies should I need to upgrade to a semi-dedicated proxies completely private proxies too.

From my screen can you help me look where to set wrong, resulting in the death of a private proxies ip.

• Don't use public proxies.  They are always much slower than private. 

As far as threads are concerned, a good rule of thumb is 10 threads per proxy, so you could (if your server will support it and at those specs I'm certain it would) run up to 400 threads.

However, you will get the proxies banned faster at that level, so I'd probably do no more than 300-350 (I run 50 proxies with 400 threads and most of time they are OK)

How long have you been using SER?
  • @davbel
    I just used one week about GSA, are not familiar with, still learning.
    I am will be replacing my old proxies soon, ready to upgrade to a fully private proxies.
    But are not sure whether it is because I still meet some problem setting like the above result. Will you have good suggestions?
  • let me give you some suggestions in indonesian...

toocool  coba dicek keywordnya...

sebaiknya pake general keywords bukan spesific untuk mendapatkan target URL yang lebih banyak

coba diliat yang ini: