Skip to content

Highly Nested Spinning Syntax Supported?

edited October 2012 in Need Help
I'll find out soon enough by hitting the test function after finishing this highly spun HAND-WRITTEN article.

I know that Magic Submitter supports highly nested (Ultra Spinnable) articles -- but I'm wondering if GSA SER does as well.

We're talking Paragraph/sentence/word level spinning.

{paragraph1a|paragraph1b|paragraph1c}

Within each paragraph version above will contain further nested spinning -- 3 versions of each sentence:

{sentence1a|sentence1b|sentence1c}

Within each sentence version above will contain further nested spinning -- word level spinning that may contain up to 10-15 synonyms for some words.

Has anyone tried this level of nested spinning with GSA SER?

Comments

• It does support that..I use kontent machine and it outputs super nested spun articles
  • Rock on! 

Now to finish up that article -- $-)
  • @senty4love -- btw - since you may still be around -- are you using any type of anchor text in the BODY of the article?  And if so, what merge field are you using?
  • @senty4love -- never mind the above question -- you answered in another thread.  Instead, can you tell me where exactly do the anchor text links go when an article is submitted to an article directory?

I have not yet done an article dir campaign with SER
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    There is no limitation on how deep the nested spin syntax can go. Just make sure you have still set it correctly as it can be hard to read at a certain level.
  • Sven -- thanks for confirmation.

And oh yes -- as far as readability -- well -- let's just say I am WAY at that point where my eyes just fall into the back of my head when looking at this.  Below is just the beginning of the FIRST paragraph -- scrolling down to see next screen, there is another 80% of that screen where the first paragraph finally finishes.  :-D

Total Word Count of Raw Spun Article:   5,837
    Approximate Word Count After Spin:      558

However -- it does HELP that I have the COLOR coding with Magic Article Rewriter...

• Quick question -- I notice you have AutoSoft Submit -- which is great.

Is there any ability to submit my software listing with SPUN content to software directories?

I finally found a PHP script that will actually SPIN the web hosted PAD (xml) file so that when software directories visit the pad - -each one grabs a spun version.
    yes that would work.for sites that use the pad file. For the rest you have to use unspinned data.
  • edited October 2012
    Sven Do all the fields support nested spinning? even the secondary anchor field for example?
    yes every field supports it.