Skip to content

How to build links to RSS feed

To anyone who has tried this and know the answer:
I tried to build links to every post of my site, and keep doing it when future post added. so I used the "add rss feed" feature in URL configure area, input the rss address of my site.
when testing, every time the url changes so it seems good, but for the anchor text field, it keeps showing generic anchor despite I have disable that option. anyone knows how to make the corresponding titles as anchors in this case?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    can you provide the rss feed or project backup? Usually the <title> will be used as anchor if it's not too long.
  • sent you an email.
    Ok checked that now. The titles are used here for anchors but your titles are no real anchors but article titles. That are not really anchor texts. In what engines did you try to use that?
  • I'm a bit lost here. Thought that option was suppose to take article titles as anchor text of the link to that page, did I get something wrong, if yes, please tell me how that feature works.

Anyway, I was planned to use that with all article, social network, wiki engines.

No, this is just using title and link tag from the rss feeds. and since the anchor is to big, it is ignoring it as well.

But even if it would have been usable for articles, than what content would it use here? That rss does not really give long enough content in description for an article. For bookmarks ok.