Skip to content

How To Verrify "Verrified"

Started some new projects and I when using my Verified list there are a lot of "Download Failed" messages(A TON). Proxies tested against Google Search, all working. I believe some of those verrified links are dead, how can I bulk check everything is still alive?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    you can use the site list option to import from clipboard. All unknown URLs are dead than.
  • @sven So Right Click Project ->Import Target Urls ->From Site Lists -> Verified I imported and it told me all the links must be proceced before they appear in the log. When does this happen? Do I have to start the project? After it finds all the alive links how can I export them back to replace my original Verified folder list?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

No I mean you can use: Options->Advanced->Tools->Import URLs (identify platform and sort in)

After processing you save the unknown and have the once being down or undetected.

• @sven OK I am running through the Verrfied folder with this: Options->Advanced->Tools->Import URLs (identify platform and sort in) What does this option do exactly? Does it save the identified(working) urls anywhere? Or do I have to take that unknown(down) list of urls and cross check with each .txt in my verified folder? Sounds tedious even with scrapebox.
  • Edit: I noticed the files are saved in the Identified folder.