Skip to content

just a question: why is it important to have spam filter disabled when you buy hotmail accounts?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    because many emails having a confirmation link look the same. The poor auto spam filters usually take such email, see it's almost the same content as sent to other users, and think it's a spam message where it clearly is not.
  • so when gsa logs in to hotmail to verify, it won't be able to because the email is in the spam folder and not the inbox and it only checks the inbox? 
    correct
  • then how to have spam filter?? Can anyone give me an idea, I'm a total noob in GSA :) Thanks!

1. Login to the hotmail account, go to Options->More Options, in the top right.

2. Click on "Rules for sorting new messages" under "Customizing Hotmail"

3. Click on New.

4. In Step 1 make sure the first selection box is set to "Sender's address", and the second box is set to "contains". Lastly put the @ symbol/character in the box.

5. In Step 2 make sure "Move to Inbox" is selected.

6. Hit the Save button.

• By that steps above all the considered spam messages will be delivered to the inbox and not on the spam folder??
    Almost all yes, except where you have emails not having a @ in the sender. That is very uncommon but I saw that as well. Though those few you should not worry about.
  • @sven thanks sir I'm just about to buy some spam filter accounts on fiverr