Skip to content

Trying to rank Youtube videos

Hi,

Noob questions. Kindly help me.

I recently purchased GSA Ser,CB, Indexer and WAC. Also, I got 10 dedicated proxies from cheapprivateproxies and VPS from soliseovps.

My aim is to rank few Youtube videos on top of Google. I have no idea about URL lists. Are they useful ? Do I have to buy verified URL list ?  And what is the strategy do I need to follow for YT videos ? Can I use WAC spun content on tier-1 ?  Kindly enlighten me. Also, Plz suggest any useful threads to get knowledge on ranking videos.

Thanks in advance,
Kris.

Comments

• edited January 2014
    For YouTube you can use any spam content. There is no need to buy URL lists, you can scrape them with GSA SER. As for links to threads, I have non handy, but you can use google to find what you need. "How to scrape urls with GSA SER"
  • Of course, having a premium/golden list is really useful as it will save you a lot of time. I have a golden list of 1.4 million+ verified list with 60k+ unique domains. Just PM me if you want to buy it :)
  • @ohohRaii There is a section for such offers Anyway, selling what`s shared on private section in another forum is not a good idea. Try to scrape and build own list if plan to selling.