Skip to content

Low Threads

Hey guys, recently I've moved to a new VPS, and I've moved over all my settings and such. This new VPS has roughly 1.5X the specs of the old one, and 10x the connection. I've realised that on this VPS I can't go beyond 300 threads, and is basically stuck at 10-60 threads most of the time; while on my other one it would go 300 easy for everything. Do you guys think this is a VPS issue? Or rather a issue with my settings? If it's the latter, can I please get some assistance? I've googled a lot for the past day, and I've done a lot of what was recommended, but it still remains low. I doubt it's a proxy issue because it was working fine earlier today.
Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Not enough targets to feet every thread I would guess. Check that your site lists are working (options->advanced->tools->stats...).
  • edited January 2014
    @Sven, what am I supposed to check? Because I don't see Target Url's in the stats. I've right clicked my project and pressed "Show Left Target Url's", and it currently says 5,000. Now my threads are at 10. I had 150,000 Targets earlier today before I removed cache, and it was 20 LPM then.
    How do the target urls look like? Do they have some # in the URL?
  • @Sven, yes some of the url's in the projects have #, but the majority 90%+ are clean of that.
    I guess those others are URLs where you did a submission before and having scheduled posting enabled right? That would explain it as the URLs are set to not submit to it before a certain time passes by.
  • @Sven, I think so. Scheduler was enabled on all of my projects. I have turned it off now, let's hope everything goes back to normal after I've cleared all the target url cache.
  • Perhaps its your vps. I had the same problem with my new vps - high specs but very low number of threads possible without running into 99% cpu usage. Switched back to my old vps provider and everything is fine there (with the same settings).