Skip to content

How to set up GSA SER to build links directly to money site

I'm completely new and I understand that GSA is primarily used to build tier 2 & 3 links, but I wanted to know if there was a way to set it so that it builds highly relevant non-spammy links directly to my money site? If so, could you please detail the steps? or would I be better off building manual tier 1 links and having GSA SER build links to the tier 1 links? Super noob question but how do I build tier 1 links? :$ I have used the trial version of GSA SER and I believe it's a valuable piece of software, but 5 days isn't long enough to fully use and understand all of the software's features. I would like to get my site on the first page of google safely and I was wondering if I could get some advice before I commit to purchasing it. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Yes, you can build directly to your money site. SER will build links anywhere. I speak for everyone on this forum when I say that SER is a must have for link building. At $99 it will be the best investment you ever made in SEO. The learning curve for SER is steep, but it is incredibly powerful, and the support forum is an A+. Tier zero is your money site. Tier 1 are links directly to your site. People have ranked sites entirely with GSA SER. It is common practice to use Web 2.0s(wordpress.com, tumblr.com, bog.com, etc) as the heart of your Tier 1s so that you can take advantage of their pagerank and domain authority. SER as a standalone does not post to Web 2.0s. Web 2.0s are constantly changing their account creation scripts, and it is too much to expect Sven to keep up with it. I would recommend building a limited and select number of direct links to your site with SER, and using either SEREngines (a GSA add-on) or Rankwyz to handle building and managing your Web 2.0s. SEREngines is pretty easy to use - it's not much of a learning curve. Rankwyz is a more robust blogging platform and will give you more control. They cost under $15 per month. You will also need to make other investments with SER. You will need at least 10 semi-private proxies ($10/month), GSA Captcha breaker (around $150 one time). You will also need a content source. I use Kontent Machine for my tier 2 & 3 content, and article builder for my Web 2.0 content. The reason you need quality content for Web 2.0s is because they are subject to human review, and can be deleted. I hope this helps.
  • thanks so much for your reply! Just wanted to clarify a few things: - after dropping $99, is it necessary to invest more to improve the software's functionality? I was planning on using spotflux vpn + GSA's public proxies like I did over the past 5 days and build keyword related pr1+ links to my site and as for links to my tier 1's.. i just cranked out a wordpress blog and linked a self-written article to my site based on your advice. - i downloaded the trial version of gsa captcha breaker and it didn't work for some reason - i kept getting a message saying: cannot start gsa captcha breaker. please do it manually. So I ended up punching in all the captchas myself. so in other words, if i start slow (meaning <300 links/day) to not get caught by the google monster, can i purchase gsa ser only, use its built in proxies, link directly to my site and to tier 1's and break captchas myself? then once i really get into the seo game, i'll consider dropping more dough on a vps, proxies, captcha killers or whatever they're called etc
  • You can do that if you want. You can even work without a captcha software. Not sure about the VPN.
  • @Satan's Apprentice - Any tips on how you are exporting Rankwyz urls into GSA projects? I have found that the auto-download app is unreliable so I've been copying urls over by hand once a week or so. Which is a little time consuming... Thanks!
  • I am using the downloader, for now. I haven't had a problem with it.
  • @Satan's_Apprentice - You're using the auto-download feature with macros in the url field with no problems? What frequency are using for this? Every day, every week?

When new urls are imported into projects what happens to the previous urls? Does the downloader app replace the prior txt file with all new urls? Sorry for the stupid questions but I want to get this integration with GSA right. Thanks for your help!
  • You are asking the wrong guy. I was importing them by hand until earlier this week. I would assume that the downloader opens the .txt file, adds the URLs and closes it. It's just %spinfile-spammylinks.txt%