Skip to content

Please add option to export only green or "found" links from verified section.

Hello.

First of all , thank you for the great software.
I have a request but first a small preamble. I ran a project then left it for a while to age. Then checked the backlinks by going to show verified->test verified->test with google.

After the testing was done half of the links were gone or not found so half of the links were marked as green, as in found. So I wanted to export all the found links but was unable because the only option there in export is "export all or export selected urls" and there is no way I can sit there and pick one by one urls from 2500 urls list :) You get the gist.

So my request is please, enable us humble SEO enthusiasts to  export only found links from the "verified" window.
Below is a small screenshot of what I am rambling about here.

Cheers and Happy New Year!

Tagged:

Comments

• right click in that window. at the bottom of the menu you can select urls you want. verified, indexed, ... now you can export the selected urls
  • be careful with that; you will lose a lot of links verifying this way; don't believe me then test the ones in red manually
  • Wow, thank you friends! I just keep on getting nice surprises this year! :) I will hold on to my socks now and let it rip :)

Happy Holidays everybody!