Skip to content

How does GSA Search Engine Ranker really work?

I just bought this software and i'm just really wondering. Please correct me if i'm wrong. Thanks in advance!

1. If I didn't import any target URLs, it will automatically scrape URLs based on your keyword?
2. If I import target URLs, will it automatically skip harvesting URLs and just focus on your imported links?
3. How do I know where the program will harvest URLs? Is it the "Where to submit" checklist on the left side? (Article, forum, social bookmark, etc.)
4. How many private proxies do you recommend? I'm planning to use 500 threads. Will the proxies automatically run randomly and on shuffle?
Tagged:

Comments

• 1. if you set it up that way
    2.if you set it up that way
    3.yes
    4.this will depend on the quality of the proxy-using 500 threads is going to require more resources than what you think. You would be better suited to get more experience before you try to make that jump
  • Thanks! I need more answers please :(
  • Think of it this way . The more links you get to your money page better rank will be . tier 1 2 3 contexual . Then suport this tiers with tier 1a 2a 3a with all other platforms . Thats basics . You can do as many tiers as you want it any direction . Start working and making projects . Test test test . Seriosly read all the tutorial treads and watch all the videos .
    Get your self captcha breaker . Mega ocr for recaptcha . 20 privet proxies and incredible indexer service . Good luck

Oh yeah . One more thing . Most of the people get penilized for using to much their keywords as anchor text in links . 20% max better none . Read about silo and build website this way that google will know what this page about.
  • Thank you. Do you think 20 private proxies are enough for 500 threads? Or should I need at least 50 private proxies? I know it's insanely big. But my friend told me to use 500 threads together with a secret method. Thanks in advance!