Skip to content

Newbie Questions -.-

Hi there! This is my first post. I'm really new to link building and I just bought GSA SER.
I really need help. I just want to ask some questions:

1. What do you mean by auto approved links?
2. I have different links - Wiki links, forum links, blog comment links, article links and social bookmark links ready to import to target URLs. What do you think should I use? Is using Wiki links for example greater than using article links?
3. How will I know if my e-mail is working? How will I know if I set up POP3, username and password correctly? I already tried to click "Test" but it says there that "All successful".
4. Most of the time, I always see this in the logs: "100% verification of __________ not successful" and "Verification not successful"(when verifying the links in my email). What seems to be the problem? I'm using the e-mail address from my own web hosting.
5. How many is advised verified links per day?
6. How many is advised indexed backlinks per day?
7. What's special about .edu and .gov backlinks? Is it better than .com?

Please answer. Thanks in advance!
Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

1. sites that accept any submission and not go through manual verification

2. of course different engines should be used for different tasks. Links in articles are more wirth than in blog comments or dofollow seems to be more valueable than nofollow. Different types, different tiers, settings...it's all up to you.

3. Than all seems fine. Turn the project to Verify only in status and watch the log for errors when the program logs in.

4. It just means that the submitted link is not seen on that site (see 1.) for now.

5. depending on too many things

6. see 5.

7. Yes as it's a more trust able site with probably a high PR