Skip to content

Bought gsa search engine ranker and cant activate it!

I bought gsa search engine ranker three days ago and can´t activate it.
I had a thread before but it got closed so i am starting a new one hoping i can solve this problem this time.

I have downloaded gsa search engine ranker, and i am clicking on register and then i am typing in my name and the serial key they sent me. But i got an error showing "i was unable to activate your license automatically online. Please request an activation code from xyz and provide name/serial as reference"

i have sent them an email with my name and serial but have not heard from them yet.

The problem does not lay in typing the name and serial the in a wrong way, nor does it depend on my internet acces because the software is not blocked from internet, i am using the internet at the same time as trying to register.

Comments

• I can only think of something is blocking gsa ser to the internet.
    (it doesnt matter if you are using the internet the same way....)
    check antivirus firewall if it is blocking SER. I had similar problem when i update gsa ser and software was blocked. I deleted rule for gsa ser in bitdefender firewall and than it was ok.
  • i have tried to shutdown the antivirus and even the firewall but still the same problem. WTF is wrong, i am starting to feel like i got scammed. i bought gsa from
  • Try contact @sven.
    Don't worry gsa offer great support, I am sure you were not scammed :)
  • LeeGLeeG Eating your first bourne

Have you tried right click and run as admin?

Failing that, being Christmas / New Years weeks, I personally would expect a level of delay with any company I dealt with

Also keep an eye on your spam folder in case any emails end up there

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    contact them directly ... not on forum
This discussion has been closed.