Skip to content

Need Suggestions before buy private proxies

Hello,
I'm newbie for seo.
And my english not good,
So I hope yours will can understand below...

i'm going to buy 10 maybe 20 Private Proxies for my GSA SER,
But i have some questions need to know first,
hope somebody can help me, thanks.

1) What's different for Public Proxies and Private Proxies?
Except the public proxies Too many people in use so easy get banned?

2) i have used GSA SER scraped lots good speed public proxies,
But when i activation "use proxies" and start GSA SER program. i setting as follow;
i see have lot's message "banned" in log, and the success rate also very poor,
But When I disable use the proxies, the success rate good then use.
So I began to confusion, how i do will be right way?

3) if i buy the private proxies will not get banned or just slowly?

4) how much private proxies need to buy? if i just use for GSA SER.

5) After purchase, how to settings will be good? please see follow picutre.

6) how can i know the private proxies It is to belong to private not public? how to check it?

7) the Private Proxies have two type.

1) Dedicated Private Proxies(Only you will use)
    2) Semi-Dedicated Private Proxies (shared with max 3 Clients)

if i just buy 10 Semi-Dedicated Private Proxies, will be enought for use GSA SER?

8) Do you have any better ideas and Suggestions?

thanks again!

Comments

• Iam using GSA SER the second month with 10 semi proxies + few public. For me is enough running at 40 threads max and max 4 projects at the same time.
  • edited December 2013
    1) Private proxies are proxies which only you can access. Public proxies can easily get burned (banned in search engines or simply shut down) in minutes.

2) It's obvious why you are getting a lot of "banned" messages in the log. You are not using any of the public proxies which you have scraped! As you don't have any private proxies right now, you are probably using your very own ip which is why you are being banned from search engines quickly. You are supposed to check Public instead of Private when you are using public proxies.

3) The wait time between search engine queries are what prevents your proxies from getting banned.

4) Entirely depends on your amount of threads and search engine queries along with wait time between queries.

5) The settings in 2) are a good place to start though you should also pr check through proxies. Verification is just fine to do through your own ip as it is faster.

6) The fact that the proxies can only be accessed with a password or from your unique ip should be enough proof. Of course unless your proxy provider is scamming you.

7) Personally I'd prefer dedicated proxies, because you don't know if someone is searching google like crazy on semi-dedicated ones. Though you should just test out both one at a time, which would easily tell you the best solution for you after some time.

8) Not really.. Get a sufficient amount of high quality (fast) private proxies for your needs.
  • "Hi, i think your problem was with semi proxies. Year ago i used  http://buy.fineproxy.org/eng/  but now i don't use it. But I am sure you'll like it as it has responsive and operative tech support through the ticket system