I bought gsa ser not long ago - but tried to gather my first issues/problems I faced in one topic:
1. I have public proxies saved periodically in a file located on my hard drive - I want gsa only to get periodically those proxies - no other sources, no testing them (I do it myself) - but I can see that gsa is getting proxies from those urls all the time instead of file - how can I change it?
2. Are those human questions answers done by me saved somewhere for future use of gsa? I saw that I can save unanswered ones - but where to move those after I solve them?
3. Am I able to post only to my own list of urls? I mean should I always delete search engines in every project?
4. Is it a way to easily add new urls to gsa for all scripts and to be used in all projects? I mean I harvest them by daily basis and want gsa to post only to those new. Or should I better edit it by scrapebox (removing dupes and those already in my global lists and add new source to a random project?
5. Is it possible to post to url not identified by gsa? Is gsa good at identifying scripts?- as I see many working in my previous poster soft urls are marked as not identified. Or it might be issue that I pass it full url while the script is located in the root or subfolder - is gsa able to identify those?
6. Regarding the above - is gsa able to redirect urls - follow redirects. I get an error posting to a phpBB url as there is a link to accept - from /profile.php?mode=register, it should move to /profile.php?mode=register&agreed=true, but it's not and it cause an error while posting.
7. I make few projects but in the global folder I see only files named sitelist_scripttype and sitelist_Unknown_scripttype. There is no verif/submitt/fail/identif - should it be done manually by me somehow?