Skip to content

Generating Content for GSA Project

In the past I used the "free" version of WAC Portable.
But it isn't working anymore, so  I don't know how to generate content for my GSA Projects with WAC I was abled to generate like 10 articles in under a minute when I do it manually I get 1 article in 10 minutes :D
I need help, how can I create content for my GSA projects?

Comments

• I have used many state of the art spinners... Currently chimp rewriter is working very well for me.. Use the best options to get human readable articles.
  • Try SpinnerChief :) Search it out on the internet :)
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    You could save yourself the trouble and just get data packs ready made for you, details over here: https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/5138/gsa-ser-data-packs-emails-pdf-s-longtail-keywords-new-service#latest

Available in
    standard data pack
    5 Tier data pack
    7 Tier data pack

Data packs include email accounts, pdfs and data files to fill all GSA fields.
  • 2Take22Take2 UK
    edited December 2013
    @raakil -  You can also generate articles from within SER if you want.

Double Click on the project that you want to add an article to, then go to the Article manager tab;

Add>>>Search online and Mix>>>Choose how you want it, ie. sentence spun, paragraph spun, or both >>> Click 'YES' to add spintax.

• How is the quality and the spinner of Ser itself ?
  • Hi @magix - To be honest I'm not sure, as I don't use the feature to generate my content, and when I did have a little play around with it I used the TBS api.

• I use WAC at the moment to generate content and I have bought Ser package from asiavirtualsolutions which is very good in quality. Also did some articles by hand using Article Wizard. I haven't used the internal spinner but I was curious how the spinner works...
  • I can tell you from my own persona experience that Wicked Article Creator works very well for my needs, however, many others here that are much more experienced than I am with GSA, prefer Kontent Machine.
  • You can try Kontent Machine. Though the content is not very good quality , but its good for later tiers