Skip to content

Best Settings For Finding URL's For Tiers

I am trying to wrap my head around a lot of this but I don't think I understand some key components of SER.

First, is it bad that I don't want to post to the exact same sites with every single tier of every single project?

I assume if I check "post to global sites list" then it's going to post to the same sites (unless obviously some are too low pr or something like that). 

What do you normally do? Do you normally just let Tier 2 and 3 post to every site possible?

That being said how do I keep SER building lists for my lower tiers where I don't care as much? What settings should I have?

I don't think it's going to be worthwhile for me to have to build a new list for every single tier of every single project. I would be building lists 24-7.

Any suggestions on this. I hope it makes sense.

Comments

• edited December 2013
    First, is it bad that I don't want to post to the exact same sites with every single tier of every single project?--------no

What do you normally do? Do you normally just let Tier 2 and 3 post to every site possible?-----yes

That being said how do I keep SER building lists for my lower tiers where I don't care as much? What settings should I have?-----You either buy lists or scrape them