Skip to content

[ASK] Replacing Target URLs After Verified?

You know how we have Active (D) to delete links, is there a way of SER going back through all of your links and changing the target URL (on T1s)? 

Let's say a client didn't pay (happens too often, which is why I'm asking), and they are ranking well. They refuse payment and therefore I could essentially create a site and transfer all of the T1 links to my domain. So SER would log into the T1 links and replace the old URL with the new URL? Is this possible?

Thinking ahead as I have a client that has the potential to screw me over and instead of just deleting the links (which would be the easy option), I'd rather replace them with a different domain and rank my own site.

Comments

• @judderMan - for each client buy new domain and link ser to that domain. Afterwards do 301 redirect to clients site. If he does not pay, take of the redirect and use it for your own projects or for different client.
  • Yeah I do that normally but not for one client, (which I'm regretting now). Just wondered if it was possible.

On a side note: do you 301 the domain once it reaches #1 or when it's in the top ten? I 301d a new site once it hit #5 and the client's site isn't getting any traffic but my site was....something's not right I guess.