Skip to content

For how many article does Kontent Machine stay unique?

edited December 2013 in Need Help

Two questions regarding this 

1. What spin-settings provides more uniqueness, Word spinning or paragraph spinning? Which is recommended?

2. Main question. For a regular scrape with kontent machine with settings for 6-11 paragraphs, how many article submits (eg web 2.0) would one of these scrapes be ok ? I understand it varies etc etc but ballpark figure? 10 ? 20 ? 100?

Thnx

Tagged:

Comments

• Hi @Svanomano,

If you're using KM3 with the standard settings, then the tier 1 setting is good for (at least) several hundred unique variations, and the tier 2 setting is good for (at least) several thousand.
  • Ok thank you sir!

I tried to do a check on paragraph vs Word spinning on some articles. On paragraph i only ended up with around 50 % uniqueness. With Word Spin its as 85% +. So Im guessing ill stick with Word-spin.

• I don't understand - What are you trying to achieve, and how did you test the uniqueness?

Paragraph spinning will give you a far more unique article than just spinning on the word level (ideally you should do both).
  • Im trying to keep the aritcle as unique as possible with ok content for as many submits as possible.
    Paragraph + word spinning is not an option in the software, its one or the other. Im using spinnerchimp api.
    Doesnt kontent machine do some paragraph spinning on its own?
    When i selected default paragraph spinning i got way more hits with copyscape and the percantages i got from small seo tools plaguarism checker.

Thnx
  • Ahh ok, I get you now.

The only way that I know how to achieve what you're trying to do, would involve some manual work.
  • Ye i understand that doing a manual superspin article for infinite submits is the best. But who wants to work ? ;)

Does the statement about tier 1 scrape being good for hundreds still apply? Even if i only select wordspin (kontent machine still does a bunch of paragraphs that it randomizes?) ?

Im doing like 10 web 2.0 per project and day i just wanna know how i often i should scrape new content. And the less i need to do the happier i am ^_^

Thanks!
  • LOL fair enough mate.

I'm not sure about how many (unique enough to get indexed) variations you would get from just spinning an article on the word level as it's not something that I would do, and I've not tried using Kontent machine in that manner.

Sorry that I cant be more help, but if you spin a 500 word dummy article and PM me the spintax I'd be happy to take a look at it, and try to give you a rough idea.
  • Too kind =)
    Sent u pm with a km3 article build!
  • No worries bro, PM sent.