Skip to content

At what point do you guys stop your current projects and run new ones for same site?

I find at about the 30k-60k verfiied mark things really slow down in my project. ofc the globals ran out a long time ago but even with a strong wordlist things really slow down at that point. Do you guys stop projects and start new ones? Ah considering that would simply deleting emails and target url history and cache achieve the same effect without having to make all new projects? I also dont wanna see the same verfiieds I have already so should i delete the verified files in project folder to set the counter at 0 again?

Comments

• interesting question . i'd love to here answer for that as-well .
  • am thinking . delete cache and history , change emails and articles . this way keeping the project but getting links from new accounts ? :-/
  • edited January 2014
    I tried that recnetly^ but didnt seem to wrok for some reaosn the submissions were still slowed down. Any theories on why? Maybe it was jsut fluke and i didnt leave it long enough but i think i left it a few hours and still didnt see any changes. I ended up deleting them and starting new ones.