Skip to content

GSA is very slow and "Captcha service not respodning"...

Hi guys! I really need help. I try to solve it couple of weeks already... I use GSA SER + Captcha Sniper + GSA Indexer. On VPS (2GB RAM). Captcha Sniper keeps to freeze over every few hours, so I can't open it from the bottom of the screen, and SER logs says "Captcha service not respodning". When I reboot VPS it works fine few hours and then again the same. I don't know where is the problem: in Captcha Sniper or GSA SER... I tried to contact CS support, but still no answer from there. But somehow I think that maybe its something with GSA SER, because when I reboot VPS it works fast, but when I launch GSA SER + GSA Indexer my VPS becomes VERY slow, I even can't open internet browser....

Thanks in advance for your help!

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    edited December 2013

Belief me, thats not an issue in SER. All that SER does here is sending the captcha to CS via http://127.0.0.1. If CS somehow crashes on analyzing (very conman it seems), the whole captcha breaking is no longer working and SER writes "Captcha service not responding".

Please contact them for support. Maybe they have something like Captcha Breaker to save the captcha it analysis before doing so and send them the captcha to reproduce it.

If they do not have such feature, Im sure they will add it like everything they copied from our software.

• Thank you Sven. Can you also advice me with one more thing? It feels like my SER become too "heavy" for VPS. I have 2GB RAM. When I restart my VPS it is very fast, but once I launch SER + GSA Indexer it becomes VERY slow... I wait long time to open some window... Maybe it has too much saved data on it or something like that?
  • edited December 2013
    It depends on your connection speed and your vps: lower down the threads in GSA indexer and use private proxies. That may solve your probleme...