Skip to content

how best to import new mixed scrapes to test?

If I have a big list of new potential target sites that consist of a wide variety of platforms mixed together...comments, wikis, articles, guestbooks, bookmarks, etc.

I have separate test projects setup and have the search engines disabled, and the global lists disabled, so gsa cant search for new targets or use existing lists. I then just right click on the specific test project and import that new mixed scraped list file into that project.

Will gsa then identify that list and try to register and sub a link to everything it can? Since its mixed do i need to have all of the engines checked in order for it to post to them? With the exception of I would imagine exploit, referrer, indexer, pingback, url shortner and the 2.0?

Am I missing anything?

Comments

• Will gsa then identify that list and try to register and sub a link to everything it can?

if engine is chosen and ser reads platform it will post

Since its mixed do i need to have all of the engines checked in order for it to post to them? With the exception of I would imagine exploit, referrer, indexer, pingback, url shortner and the 2.0?

you always select what you want to submit to