Skip to content

Need suggestions for a dedicated server to host gsa...

I'm looking for a dedicated server to host gsa ser. My budget is 120$ a month. Any suggestions?

Comments

• check inbox
  • @caravel, what location you want it in? USA or GSA and what Spec?
  • @solidseovps I currently have an Intel Xeon E3-1230V2 So, I'm looking for something better than that. The location itself doesn't matter.
  • @Caravel, I think this processor with this price is a bit competitive price, i am afraid we wont be able to provide.
  • hi, man, i have a e3 1230 as my home pc, my lpm is about 60. what lpm di you get ?
  • edited December 2013
    @JackLien I get 24 lpm consistant with all engine types for 2 months no filters. I heard about some guys getting 400-1500 lpm with a 75$ dedicated server and instantly realized I need something better since I pay over 200$ already for dedicated servers and I only get about 40-50 lpm all together.
  • eh, you are overreacting. Xeon E3-1230V2 is "superB" cpu. even if you get better cpu, it will most likely not be better.
    It must be some settings,proxy,.... that cause your "low LPM".
  • Just for the info, on PC, I have from up to 8 LPM most of the time is at 4LPM on Celeron G1610 (2core) at 20 threads and 10 semi proxies.
  • For $200 you can get two 1230v2 dedis so 200$ for such dedi is overpay unless dedi is bulletproof. Try ovh and hetzner.de - cheapest dedi providers in europe. You should also try to post without proxies for few hours to see what speed you will get. If speed will be much better you are getting low lpm because of proxies.

tip - buy proxies in location of your dedi - speed will be better.