Skip to content

Poor Results. Need some help.

First of all I want to thank all the community here. I learned a lot from you.
But, not enough to rank well with GSA)). So I want to know what I'm missing, or doing wrong.

I have 6 sites to promote, all with different history:
1. Old enough, was promoted about two years, then paused for a year. Now I started it again. Has not high, but constant traffic for about two years.
2. Old MFA-like site. Was slightly filtered by google because of my mistake, now trying to turn it back. I worked with it a little before GSA and had some results (positions raised to 100-50 from nowhere)
3. Fresh site with a lot of articles on how-to niche. I add new articles twice a week. Before using GSA, I odered one linkwheel and one press release services. This one shows the best results now, but they are still poor. 20-40 uv per day.
4. The same like No3, niche is pets, BUT it was not promoted with linkwheels and PR. Now it has 2-5 uv per day
5,6. New sites on old domains. News sites. Im posting news there with unique content. Index is fantastic. Google indexes new pages within few hours. But no tops, and traffc.

Here are my options in GSA.

I have VPS, 20 semi-private proxies from BuyProxies, CB, SpamVilla, DonaldBeck's list, Indexer Service, SEREngines

First I did some decent blasts on my 2 News sites. It was 2-tiered pproject. 1st tier - all context (wiki+article+social networks). 2nd - blog comments, track backs, directories.
I used DonaldBeck's list and paresd some contextual with scrapebox. Then waited for twoo weeks or so And didn't found Any good results, I continued researching what Im doing wrong.

The next step was done for all 6 sites. I did 20-25 web 2.0 properties from SEREngines it was my T1. Then I scheduled T2 posting as 100 verified links per URL a day. T2 used comments, track backs, directories.
All the T2 links were indexed with InstantLinkIndexer. T2 were scheduled for two weeks. Almost all of T1 (web 2.0) link are alive and in index.
And Still no luck. Traffic on site No3 grew from 5-10 uv to 20-30 maybe and thats all.

Then I thought, that I need T1 links constantly growing. So, I did T1 campaign of context links which post every day 30 verified links (wiki+article+social networks).
Most of all there are media wiki and expression engine. Then I added T2 links to them, as on web 2.0, which boulds 50 verifid to every link.
It runs for a week already. And no results.

I tried to let GSA SER scrape links itself (did it with contextual ones) but the success rate was very low and SearchEngines banned my proxies fast enough. (used google and bing SE)
I don't know what Im doing wrong. If you have any advices I'll be happy to hear them. Sorry for lots of text :)

Comments

• Any Help? 

I'll ask here another question. I found that my contextual links are 40% expressionEngine platforms, 40% MediaWiki which is nofollow and only 20% seems like its drupal-blogs and other contextual platfors. The full contextual list is about 6k urls. Looked through some expessionEngines and found that it is spammed to death. 

May this affect my poor rankings? What platforms should I head to?