Skip to content

SER w/ Hide My Ass

edited October 2012 in Need Help
Just bought HMA today.  Can anyone walk me through how this would work with SER?  Do I still need proxies? Should I use both in combination?  I am thinking u proxies for scraping and then no proxies for posting and just rely on the ip change from HMA.  Is this the best practice?

Thanks

Comments

• I think that should work good. I use hma but not with ser or anything. I find the ips that hma give you get banned real quick from google search so they would not work for scraping but should work fine for posting. They are slower than private proxies, or at least in my experience.

good luck.
  • Hm that is interesting.  Then I will not use it at all since I have private proxies.  I will use the private and public for scraping.  I have a bunch of them so by the time it cycles through they will be unbanned.  

Anyone else with thoughts?
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    Some users have said their HMA account gets banned using it with automated SEO software.
  • I know it gets crushed with xrumer but I think it can be used for somethings.  Either way that is fine we can close this one (not sure how to close it lol)
  • edited December 2012
    I have been using HMA for a couple of months with GSa without problems. Just start HMA and I change the IP every 6-7 mins.

I then just fire up GSA and go from there.
  • edited March 2013
    Jest got email for HMA about some forum compains about me spamming their  forum . The program posted different names from same IP on the same forum ...ooppss . My HMA account is disabled . What to do ? please help