Skip to content

Took me a week to get to 500 backlinks.

I was recently testing some stuff out with blogger, and i decided I would spam the **** out of it, but i see now that it took me a week to get to the 500 mark when i would like to be in the i dont know 5k mark. wondering why this is happening and if can do anything to amp up production

Comments

• i think you have to look at the tutorials here in the forum. there is something wrong with your tuning of SER i think. do you use proxies? how hard you setup the filter in SER? i think you setup many things wrong. i use an average cpu to let the software run and i got around 20 links per minute when i do not set up many filters...
  • probably using too many filters
  • i mean 500 links showing up on ahrefs
    on the gsa project it shows  7k submitted 2k verified
  • @outrage: 20lpm, is that with a scraped or global list? or gsa doing everything, i.e. scraping + posting?

With the former I get around 40lpm, if i let gsa scrape+post I only have like 0.5 lpm, lol. No pr/obl filters, 100 threads, 10 private proxies (all good), strong vps.

@chmco22: ahrefs/majestic/moz are slow in crawling links. For some sites it took them weeks to only find 20% of the links I built. I wouldn't worry about their stats too much.