Skip to content

No more targets to post?

Where there is status window, its showing Active but in brown background stating no more targets to post. How come? I've selected ample of search engines and also using site lists to post. Moreover its a junk tier so it should have plenty of targets. And other projects are fine? This only happened after I updated to 7.22 now, I was running a couple of hours ago and it didn't had problem?

Comments

• @Sven actually I was wrong. It happens in even the a bit old projects. Something seems to have gone out of way in the latest version. I'm trying to roll back to 7.21 and test.
  • @Sven @Pratik Same here! It started to happen after I updated to 7.22, never had this problem before. I've also added extra 30k keywords and it still displays "No more targets to post". This only happens for two of my campaigns. Also, it seems like it sometimes changes to "Submission" for a second or two and then straight back to "No more targets to post".
  • Same here
  • Also i get 2 lpm HUT in The projects, the submitted links are getting like 1-2 per second. CS throwing in a Los of catcha solving, but lpm says 2 :)
  • Ya actually my JUNK tiers has way way less submissions being shown. That could be understandable but the project is only like 2-3 days old and it has LOTS of targets to post to. I am using version 7.21 atm and it doesn't show that brown no more target thing but submissions are still less on junk tiers somehow.
  • I'm having the same issue. All the sudden after this latest update, 9 of my campaigns have the brown color with an activity note saying "No more targets to post".
  • Hi, I'm having the same issue all projects are staying on brown/reddish color with "No more targets to post" message after the update of from 7.21 to 7.22..... :| Please help.
  • same here after update
  • until this is fixed, how can I revert to the previous update?
  • @cefege Go to SER's folder (use find target if you're unsure of location) and there you'll find another exe called "Search_Engine_Ranker_old" or something along those lines. That will be your previous version that you had before updating SER.
  • Installed version 7.19 and all is normal
  • I got the same problem @Pratik and @baxelu, how can I get the previous version of GSA SER mate?
  • but this is just a temporary solution, you'll lack update benefits...
  • edited December 2013
    @vahnz13 Follow this - https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/comment/52217/#Comment_52217 

@webb Of course, but as soon as @Sven fixes it, we can update it. I'm on v7.21 and its nice. Not any much difference, is there?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    next version should improve this.
  • @Sven Much appreciated!

I also noticed the submissions are very less since then. I mean junk tiers are hardly finding any new targets. It was fine previously. Not sure if its just me.

Cheers.
  • edited December 2013
    Also @Sven, if possible, please add close and minimize button on scheduler window on gsa ser mate. It's just annoying to see the scheduler tab always open.

@Pratik you're right. I felt the same way on junk tiers submissions on the latest version
  • @vahnz13 i happened to have this version downloaded from before. Good if you keep a few versions in case you need them :). Not that I keep them, this was just luck...
  • @Sven 7.23 didn't fixed this. It's still the same. :(
  • I have same as well since a few days
    but it appears for a few seconds only then always disappears
    typically after start of a project, never in middle of a run

• @Sven new patch didn't fix this.
    I need a project backup than.
  • Any update on this issue?
  • The same thing happened to me. I have V7.24 (just updated yesterday). I just purchased it last week so I'm sure I can't backdate it at all. Any news on a fix?
    Didn't got any project backup till now for debugging. Just disable the dupecheck option for now if you think it's not working for you correctly.
  • @pratik, @hans51, @BradM, @cefege. Ca anyone send this info to sven?
  • same issue on my side too, i have latest update and still seeing "no more targets to post"
  • yup, startingto get pretty annoying. I uploaded a 29k verified list and out of targets at 1300 verified. I reupload 3 times and im finally a5 1700 verified (after it said it was out of targets at 1300 and every other time i had to reupload it). Not sure what's going on, but SER didn't used to have this issue until the last few updates.