Skip to content

I need A LOT more articles, wikis, and web 2.0s

Hello,

I have been running GSA SER for the past 3 days. I am building links to my manually made web 2.0s (which is the main reason I bought SER in the first place)
In SER, I have articles, web 2.0s, wikis, and social networks checked. it's been running for 3 days, and it's only got about 600 verified. And 600 seems like a magic number, every time it hits about 600, it just keeps going and going and doesn't verify any more, it seems like it's running out of sites to post to? IDK
some people say they get like 200,000 in a day. How is that possible? I have gone through some past posts that show how to increase your Lpm, but tweaking things didn't help in a significant way. 

I am also building links to the articles that SER created, these are image comments, blog comments, and trackbacks. Again, I am getting weak results. only 2000 verified links and it's been running more than 2 days. 

I need a lot more. How do you get so many?

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    What do you have set in terms of filters? Are you letting any and all links go through or do you have more strict PR settings, bad words enabled, etc?
  • I have tried to have the most "generous" settings. No PR filter and no bad words filter. 
    would you like me to post screen shots of all my settings?
  • edited December 2013
    200,000 in a day with those contextual platforms? I doubt they are unique domains.

Do you have Captcha solving?
  • I have captcha software + if software can't solve, it will ask me. no deathbycaptcha right now...

so you think 600 is normal?

I have been watching it run for the past 30 minutes and it keeps running and running and it's not submitting. in the past 30 minutes, there has been only one submission. 

In the log, I see all the normal messages, "parsing emails" "loaded urls" 
    but the submission counter doesn't change, and no captchas are sent to the software or to me. 

• 600 is on the very low side for contextual links. You need to make some adjustments. Without knowing your settings we will not know how to help you.
    200k seems unrealistic if they claim unique domains.