Skip to content

Having a few small issues not sure how to fix them

So I have GSA running on a VPS with 20 private proxies and 50 threads and 23 hotmail accounts also have GSA captcha breaker running. I set up a campagin using WAC and importing the articles and all the profile data. 

I left it running over night and as of right now there are 197 submissions and only 22 verified links. I set it to only post to PR 2 or higher. So I didnt expect a ton of links but I thought it would have reached the 35 verified links by now. Is that normal?

The other issue which I see as a bigger one are the anchor texts. When I preview the articles I imported from WAC the anchor texts show up just like I wanted with the keywords I wanted, but the verified links show a much longer keyword and not the ones I wanted. 

Can anyone tell me what I may have done wrong? Thanks

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    post screenshots of your settings...this is far to less information to help.
  • Ok thanks here are the screenshots, I did make a change to see if that would help.

• As you can see I on the first screenshot I unchecked "use keywords for anchor text" and added two of the other keywords also to see if that helps.
  • Since the changes the keywords are being posted correctly but it has submitted an additional 100+ but only 1 verified. 
  • Also I just noticed in the activity feed it keeps showing my emails and says "17 emails awaiting verification..." but the verification never shows up.
  • BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    Have you checked your proxies? PR checks will ban your proxies quicker than anything.
  • Yes I checked them a few times, all were working but 2. But I did add public proxies for PR check as per your suggestion. I also added a list of over 450k keywords and change the search engines to US and UK only. 

Before I had on a few keywords loaded but still not seen a big difference yet.