Skip to content

Was the "Do not submit duplicate articles" changed in v7.19?

Hey,
Last night and all time before I leave "Do not submit duplicate articles per account" checked. But today - I try my same setup and got 0 verified links using it. It seems it keeps saying "No new articles found" ... But that's not possible, as I have 100k+ lines of content being pulled into GSA.

If I uncheck the option - The submissions seem to work as normal. I only left it checked because I thought it replaced the "Do not submit articles to same site more than once" option. But it seems to not be related... So this must be a bug?

Thanks

Comments

• I am pulling the content with the #file_links macro to pull content - Could that have something to do with the error? (I.e. GSA saying the [macro lines] are duplicate - when in reality, the macro pulls a new line each time) Thanks again!
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    hmm is that an old project without the *.article file?
  • edited December 2013
    @Sven , my case, each project has only one article item in the article manager, I select the "do not submit duplicate articles per site/domain", checked all projects have the .article file, same info shows in the log, for all projects
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    please send a project backup.