Skip to content

my submitted has gone crazy!

edited October 2012 in Bugs
I expanded all my projects, highlighted them all by clicking on the top one the shift clicking the bottom.  I then selected modify project >> verify all links.

This appears to have added my submitted links to the following project resulting in my top project having 21k submitted links!

It also appears that some of these links are being verified even though they are in the wrong project.

what can i do to fix this?

cheers

Comments

• edited October 2012
    I also had an enormous amount of submitted links today... not sure why but I was able to submit to over 19000 in about 8 hours... this only translated into about 2k verified though

I also got 8/10 of my proxies banned last night while it was making those submissions so i don't really know whether or not this is a bug or what
  • edited October 2012
    no these are links from other projects merging into the next project

I have verified this by following some links in the project with the most submitted.
  • just to let you know i've reverted back to an older snapshot of my virtual machine so although i may have lost a few links i no longer have the constantly verifying problem and the 10000's of submitted i had but the bug still exists.

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    There is nothing wrong with that function. I guess you still had the projects selected when showing the submitted URLs. In that case it is showing URLs from all selected projects.