Skip to content

How to increase my LPM?

Since threads have been written about this already, I want to keep this as short as possible. I get that LPM depends on settings, threads, proxies and amount of projects and I tried many settings from other threads but I feel I'm missing something.

I picked up GSA 2 days ago, only have 1 project running atm. Building contextual links (wiki, article, web 2.0, social network) to my T1 which I built with senuke previously. Running 230 threads using 10 private proxies (they are fast and all good) on a strong VPS in conjunction with Captcha Breaker.

Stats: 361 submitted (2560 incl. account creation), 120 verified. LPM 0.62.
Time running: 4.5 hours

Are these stats normal? I'm happy about a 30% success rate but not that it took almost 5 hours to create just 120 links. I planned to do a 3 tier campaign but if this continues I won't even be able to finish T2 in 1 day.

Now there are tons of settings in GSA so in order for you to be able to be so kind and help me, which settings would you like to see a screenshot from?

Would really appreciate some help with this.

Thank you.

Comments

• If you've only been running GSA SER for a couple of days, then those stats are quite normal, as it takes time to build up a decent list to post to (especially with contextual properties).

The more you use the program, the faster it gets, but in the mean time you could scrape some target lists to speed things up a bit.

BTW IMO 230 threads is a bit high for what you're doing - maybe turn it down to about 100 for the time being?

• Thanks 2Take2. For the threads, I saw this is what many people on here used so I figured it would be a good option: CPU is around 10-20% with that so I guess that's alright? Though if you think reducing # of threads (= less timeouts, probably) will help get more links done, then I'll go for it.

Nevertheless, anybody could tell me which screenshots would help you to help me get more links built in less time? :)
  • 2Take22Take2 UK
    edited December 2013
    No worries, you're welcome.

The problem you have at the moment is that with SER scraping targets you don't have enough to feed that amount of threads, and also, 10 proxies isn't really enough to support them either.

If you want to build more links then you will need to do some scraping, at least until you have built up some kind of verified url list.

Also, I don't think that you need to worry too much about the other settings at the moment, as you can probably tweak those as you go, but by all means, post some and we will take a look if you want.
  • edited December 2013
    Guys, its not a matter of threads, its not that you set 500 threads and you get 200lpm, i have 20 private proxies and keep my threads to 50 with 26 projects and my lpm is normally between 130 to 150, i think that its just a matter of good proxies and a good vps.
  • Sorry to highjack this thread, but I have the same questions, and from some different angles.

I am wondering how I can set the best working platforms so I can up the lpm. also i would love to know how i can set my projects to submit to an already verified list.