Skip to content

Captcha breaker configuration when using DBC + Spamvilla/OCR

So right now I have GSA CB as first service in GSA SER, DBC as second service in GSA SER, and in GSA CB I have spamvilla set as the secondary service. I have toggled recaptchas as the only captcha type to go to spamvilla (is this correct or can spamvilla do more than just recaptcha?) and I have the captchas that GSA CB sucks at not checked at all. In my GSA CB log, I get messages that say "Skipped by settings", do these automatically go to DBC after they are skipped? Or does it just result in a failed registration/submission?

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    If you want certain captchas to go directly to the captcha service you can right click on the captcha type and choose "toggle use of captcha service". That way the get forwarded automatically.
  • Well yeah I understand that, but the way that I have it set up is spamvilla is the secondary service in GSA CB, so any toggled captchas go directly to it. What I am asking is, if I have a captcha that is not checked at all in GSA CB, does it come back to GSA SER and get sent to DBC since that is my second service in SER? Spamvilla is my second service in GSA CB.
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    To be honest I'm not totally sure but I don't think so ...

Would have to ask @Sven on that one to be sure. Sorry! :(
  • I'm sure there are others who may know ;)@ron @sven @all
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    only recaptcha is sent to spamvilla service, no matter how you configured things in the programs. It is not sending anything else to it. But if you have "skipped by settings" or no result in CB, than SER get's no valid answer and sends the same captcha to the next configured captcha service.