Skip to content

Which means indexed? I, or green I...

when going into verified links, I figured the "I" means indexed or not. But then I did the index check and some turned green and some turned red. but they still show "I". What does the I mean? I really feel GSA is missing a thorough, screenshot and explination of what every single thing in the software means. It is like getting a new gadget and then saying 'youll learn the more you use it" !

Comments

• ronron SERLists.com
    edited December 2013
    SER doesn't check indexing unless you start that routine. I never do - I use SB for that with public proxies.

I believe that thing means "Indexable", and that there are no shorteners or anything else that would prevent that exact URL from getting indexed. (I hope I didn't butcher this explanation).
  • Nah I understand it! SB Better at checking this than SER? I have both.
  • ronron SERLists.com
    edited December 2013
    I have much better results with SB, and so do a lot of people here. I don't do it that often, just spot checks here and there. But I never turned down the threads on SER like I do with SB, and that is probably the reason I/we get bad results. Also, I want SER building links. As soon as you do another task on SER, you take away from verified links. So I check indexing with SB.
  • That makes sense. Yeah, I never really checked the indexing either, until now, I wanted to see what was and wasnt indexing, and try to tweak and enhance what I am doing, why something isnt working, etc.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    "I" means "indexable" just as @ron said. It means that this link has not restriction for searche engines to not follow this link.