Skip to content

SER Won't Stop Verifying/Re-Verifying

This is almost 48 hours now of constant verifying then reverifying. I haven't a clue what is happening. I had 150k URLs in my list to verify - I usually stop all projects> Select All > Verify. Then once that's done I start it up again and get more submissions. I did mass edit the projects to verify automatically and now when I look at all projects verified file, it has 5k in there. I did recently change the emails - imported them in bulk across all projects....maybe this is the problem? Past links aren't getting verified as the emails are different now?

In the log, it's verifying/no engines found/parsing/reverifying and I'm fairly sure it's going round and round doing it all over again. I've had 4 submissions in 2 days.

Also, when I open a project up to edit it, only the top half of the fields are shown in the 'Data' section. None of the content fields are showing.

I have no idea what is going on or what I can do to fix it. Any ideas? @Sven

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Try to use the option to remove verified links after first verify.
  • edited December 2013
    Thanks @Sven - I've done that. Had to go in and manually change it for each Group of projects, as bulk edit did not work - it's still reverifying/parsing/no engines found still but I assume that it will need to go back through it all again before it removes links after the 1st verify?

I see that bulk editing doesn't work for a lot of parameter changes. I am going to try Ron's way of making changes in Notepad++ but not sure which file to open or where to find it. I'm sure I'll figure it out.