Skip to content

[Major Problem] Thread count deteriorating over time (leading to a non existent LPM)

edited December 2013 in Bugs
The issue is that in the space of 24 hours the thread count will get lower & lower until it's running between 1-10 threads at a time (at most). This can be temporarily fixed (for another 24 hours) if you reset the cache & history, but it's a completely useless fix, since it just posts to the same url's again resulting in no links being built. This is a big issue, since it essentially means I can't build any links at all... ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ||||||||||||||||||||My Settings |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| I initially set the threads in my options menu to between 50 & 70 I use 5 proxies (all private and working) per gsa installation The project settings themselves are completely unfiltered except I ticked : -ask first service to fill captcha (captcha breaker) -if a form can't be filled, skip -skip hard to solve captcha's -use url's from global site lists if enabled (failed & verified lists) -when to verify, never/disabled -use keywords as anchor text All projects are set to only use my global site lists (1.7m list bought from donaldbeck & 300k from personal scrapes) |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| Please help!