Skip to content

Keyword Lists

13»

Comments

• Hi ron what's the best setting for email. i leave default setting...

http://i.imgur.com/7ILfLrh.png
  • I can't find an option in the "edit single option for all" to change keywords for all projects in one click. Is it possible this way?
  • Great stuff in this thread. Simple Text File Splitter that I used:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/simpletextsplit/
  • @ron I started using this macro %spinfolder-C:\Users\kwspins% in the keywords field and I broke up my 100k list into folders of 250 like suggested. I noticed that all my running projects are getting the same links all at once (as seen in attachment). I havnt noticed this before trying out this keyword technique. Is this normal or is something not right?

• ronron SERLists.com
    No, that has to do with allowing posting more than once on the same domain.
  • @ron Got it. Is assume I probably only want to post to each domain once? I do not have the feature "Allow posting on same site again" checked. Any ideas on how to prevent SER from posting on same site? 

• edited May 2014
    @Crownvic

You said ..
    "I tested, and if you use plain keyword files you should use this macro:
    %spinfile-C:\keywords\%

This way SER gets a random file from 'keywords' directory, and gets a random line from that file."

Can I please check with you if it should be 'keyword' at the end or 'keywords' ?

I have seen both mentioned and would like clarification.

Thank you.

• edited May 2014
    @INOH
    ideally it should be keyword .

or use spinfile with all keywords in spintx format in a single line .
  • And will the following work ok for picking a random line from a named file?

%spinfile-C:\Users\Administrator\Dropbox\GSA\Keyword Lists\450kkeywords.txt%
  • @DonCorleone thanks for clarifying
  • edited November 2014
    Im using this line: %spinfile-C:\keywords\%
    Iv got my spintax KWS in keywords folder on C drive.

I'm using a 100,000 list that is split into files of 250 each as @Ron suggested,keywords are in spintax made with SERtoolsv1.01.

Cause im a noobie and just purchased GSA Ser few days ago im little insecure and i  would like to ask if there is a way of testing this process of random grabbing keyword files prior to activation the real projects?

This is my first post on this great forum which helped me A LOT already!

• ronron SERLists.com
    @Vlad - I always recommend that people run a dummy project that points to Wiki or Bing or whatever, and then give it a whirl. That way you can analyze the results and make any adjustments if needed.
  • edited November 2014
    Thanks @Ron, i will run dummy project and gather some info before i plunge into the real campaigns.I have 200+ projects ready and standing by with your Red SERlist.