Skip to content

What are you content stregies?

Of course I wont just ask this without saying what I am doing :) But I am thinking I am missing something.

Honestly, obviously the best results are when I completely get fresh content, and then get them manually spun. I still do that for a lot ofmy tier 1.

But I have a LOT of sites I need to rank so that wont be feasible or profitable. So I have tried starting to use WAC, and it auto spins it for you and then import into GSA. But it just seems too automated to be good quality (I could be wrong, and time will tell).

But I want to look into using WordAI Turing.. I heard its great, but not sure what to use to gather my articles ( i cant figure out how to use WAC and NOT spin the articles, only auto build).

Let's hear it! If you want to share!

Comments

• I use WordAi (normal not Turing) and it's awesome. It takes more time to set up multiple SER campaigns with it but I have a little more control over it. 

I use the Get Article app, which pulls various articles from my keywords. Those get placed into a file, I zip the file and bulk spin them using WordAi, then place them back in the file and use %spin folder% to pull the articles into SER's article section. I do the same for titles - some people use RankWyz for their titles but I don't.

If I have 50-100 articles that have super-spun spyntax then it 'should' be good enough for months of articles. I'm not too fussed about T2+ quality, but I do my T1s different to everyone else....which, unfortunately, I'm keeping to myself ;)

btw, Turing is meant to be awesome but $60pm is too much considering I don't use it that often. The $20pm one is fine for me and my usage.
  • I am against spun articles. It is forbidden by Google webmaster guidelines since this year. 

If you have 100 versions of the same articles. It is very difficult to spin the title 100 times. Let's imagine a competitor sees that and then, fill a spam report to the Google Webspam team, what will happen?

Worst case scenario: your domain is getting penalized.

Best case scenario: you lose all your backlinks. 
  • nowadays comments, forum profiles, social networking profiles, social bookmarking profiles are way less spammy than spun articles.
  • @bloupbloup - could you go and troll some other forum. Your posts are completely not relevant, inaccurate and ultimately, annoying. Let's just agree to disagree. We all disagree with you. Go and spend $1000s on content on your white hat site. Any link building is against the ToS as stated in Google Webmaster Tools and as Gooner said, so what are you doing on an automated link building tool forum? 

Best case scenario: we will continue to rank sites and you venture off to some web designer forum.

Worse case scenario: you keep on posting stuff here.
  • I updated my content strategy last night thanks to a buddy. I am using Article Builder, either not using super spun, or sometimes, then taking a spin and putting it into wordAI and using "readable"

Generally about 92% unique. Tier 2 I can use the wordAI 'super spun" and get 100% unique which is awesome, vaguely readable, but its tier 2 so who cares.