Skip to content

New on finding about about this software

I got a 5day trial version, I've got no idea about using these software how do i go about ranking my youtube videos and can it add comments too? A guide on doing these totally clueless on how to use this software

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    We have a sticky thread with videos in it. Also search the forum. We have plenty of discussions for youtube ranking.
  • Will the trial version rank the youtube videos i need settings how to do this, is my first time downloading this software and don't know how to use it and need to rank my youtube videos?
  • Dude, you should read the forum and watch the videos before downloading - and 5 days probably isn't enough to rank most things, for far too many reasons, unless you know what ranks a YT video then you could probably make it work....by the sounds of it you're thinking of just re-using the trial which isn't going to work.

A year ago I trialed SER, then I spent a year ensuring that my SEO strategies could be applied with SER, then I bought it in October of this year. I'm now looking at buying 3-4 more licenses in the new year because I'm certain that how I'm running it is right. 

Bottom line is: it's the best link building tool out there. I've tried them all. But you need to know what to do with it. However, it's a one-off payment so if you buy it you can learn as you go and it won't cost you any money. If I were you I'd get some domains to practice on or use some YT videos to practice on until you know what works for your needs.
  • Where's the guide thread to rank youtube video's and to rank website such as blogger?
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    The videos basically show you how to use SER but there isn't a specific video on how to rank YT videos. You need to put together a strategy and then use SER to do it.

Some people will blast links to their videos, some will embed the video into contextual content like blogs, social networks, etc and blast that out.

There are different things you can do but you have to do some research to find out how you want to go about it.

The videos were meant to be a basic walkthrough of how to use the software, but they don't really teach SEO. That would take a full course and many more videos.